If you have been seriously injured in an accident, you should choose an Experienced, Credible, Competent and Compassionate Personal Injury Lawyer/Attorney to help you deal with it the right way, right away! That is because, what you do or say after an accident could cost you a bundle!
Remember accidents could happen to anyone, anytime. That is why, we pay those expensive insurance premiums, in the hope of getting the help we need, when we need it!
Here are a few points you should consider, when looking for a Personal Injury Lawyer:
1) Make sure the Personal Injury Lawyer, you are considering to hire specializes on Personal Injury and not on other fields of law. That is because personal injury law is not only highly complicated, but also dealing with Insurance Industry, which has deep pockets and Power-Lawyers to protect their interests is NOT easy!
As soon as the Insurance Companies see an inexperienced lawyer, they throw any curveball they can; as they habitually do, when an unrepresented or under-represented victim files a claim.
2) Choose a Lawyer, who has a history of taking the Insurance Companies to Trial, if necessary.
Many non-established or inexperienced Lawyers fear facing the resourceful Insurance Companies in court. So they try to negotiate with or pressure YOU, the client, to settle your case for an unjust amount, rather than take on the tactful Insurance Companies and their well-paid Power-lawyers, to account!
3) Remember in Contingent Based Personal Injury cases, the Attorney must spend his or her time and money, sometimes hundreds of thousands of dollars and numerous hours of diligent work, to fight the Insurance Companies' Bad Faith strategies of defend, delay or denying your claims.
That is why, a lawyer who does not have the knowledge and wisdom to make the right decisions, and the financial resources to see them through will give up fast. You don't want to be the victim of such incompetence!
4) Don't fall for the tough talk coupled with contentious sneering; fake smiles, shiny suits, and bragging about multi-million dollars past settlements! Past successful track record of similar cases is important, but not conclusive. Each case is different!
5) Make sure you talk to the Lawyer who is going to handle your case. If he or she does not have the time or when you meet, he or she is jittery or busy checking emails or texting... That lawyer has no respect for clients. An Experienced and Mindful Lawyer would manage his or her time around clients. After all, No Client = No Law Practice!
6) It is also import to feel how the Lawyer's staff is behaving. Are they tense or they just want to have you sign the dotted lines; rather than listening to your questions and answer them correctly, honestly, patiently, respectfully and prudently?
7) A Confident and Competent Personal Injury Lawyer would not hesitate to let you talk to some of the past clients. A lawyer, who cares for his or her business would be delighted to have his or her past clients spread the good word about him or her, first hand!
8) Ask the lawyer about the facts of your case. Let them give you a Case Evaluation. Most professional and experienced lawyers would be delighted to do it FREE and FAST! This way, if you are interviewing more than one lawyer, you would have something to compare it with! Remember in order to get the right answers, you must have the right questions.
www.ChosenLawyers.com is created by a Lawyer, who chooses each Chosen Lawyer, personally. That is because, Choice is not just the Spice of Life, it is also the Essence of Human Freedom.
All Chosen Lawyers must be ethical; they must be commitment to you; have the diligence and courage to Firmly and Wisely Stand for Your Rights, no matter who is the Opponent.
In addition, each Chosen Lawyer must have at least 5 years of experience in their field of practice; must have a superb track record; must be in good standing with regulating agencies; must be bonded and insured; and staffed with ethical, caring and competent supporting professionals to treat you respectfully, honestly and Timely!